This project was undertaken with the goal of increasing distribution, quality, and function. We took a ring-binded, hard-covered material and changed it to a malleable cover made from a soft fabric called 'brillianta' for a more premium feel. The reduction of unnecessary pages made the agenda much thinner and more comfortable in one's hand. The layout was designed to be more minimal for optimal writing space. 

With increased marketing and distribution methods (e.g. customized agendas) we were able to see a 30% engagement level on posts on Facebook as well as a 110% increase in distribution. The only mistake was printing an insufficient amount as we ran out within the first two months!